Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I have committed...or maybe I need to be...

I am an American History junkie. I pretty much love it. I wanted to be an American History major, but alas, BYU doesn't have that program. AND I didn't want to learn about other countries. I'm an American; I don't need to learn about that (my American ego there for you). So...I went to the major fair and low and behold I saw it. It was calling my name and had big neon lights and fireworks coming from the booth. There it was. My major. American Studies!

I officially declared yesterday! Its a magnificent feeling to have a major. It was about time too because I will be more than half way done with my credits by the end of the school year! Now. I can see it coming. "What can you going to do with an American Studies major?!" you ask? That's the beauty of it! I can do whatever the heck I want! There's a pamphlet out there somewhere that says it. True story. But, right now, I'm vacillating between Law School and getting a PhD in American Studies. I have time. I can figure that out later.

Can you feel the patriotism?! I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment